A few images of the recently completed Boats Group offices in the Brickell area.
This Thanksgiving, much like our waistlines, we're expanding. We're grateful to our employees, vendors, and clients for making this dream a reality. We feel humbled and thankful - Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
60-ton chiller brought in through the back door
Mastec Corporate Offices - Phase One
An easy one
This one took a few a tries
Photos from today's field operations
Flashback to Facebook's Miami Office build-out completed with Amicon Construction Services
Arras Air is proud to be a part of the construction teams building both Brightline's headquarters offices as well as over 40,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space at the Miami Central Station. Link to TRD article here.
Logistics for multiple equipment deliveries successfully coordinated and executed within a tight access window - it was a good day
Position requires an individual with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the construction industry. The Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for providing detailed estimates based upon conceptual documents as well as schematic, design development and construction documents. The Mechanical Estimator must interface with other estimating disciplines as well as the other members of the Project Team, Subcontractors and Owner Representatives. The Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for all take-offs, pricing and producing the final estimate to be incorporated into the final work product.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Technical/Design Education or equivalent estimating experience
- Must have experience with all aspects of mechanical estimating, including HVAC and Piping Systems, Controls, Plumbing, Process Piping, ATC Systems and Process Instrumentation
- Ability to work with Process P&ID drawings
- Must be personable and capable of direct client interaction
- Must be well organized with strong written and oral communication skills
- Subcontractor Project Management & Field Experience helpful but not required
- Working skills with standard business software (MS Office Suite).
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple assignments
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of all aspects of Mechanical Estimates including conceptual, CM and lump sum
- Ability to generate take offs, conceptual estimates and detailed estimates for GMP/CM proposals, budgets and negotiated work with limited oversight by others
- Work closely with Estimating Managers and Senior Estimators in finalizing estimates
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
Interested? Contact us below